Monday, September 24, 2012

3-Tier Rack Re-do


My mom has had this rack in our kitchen for the last 15 years or so. Well, up until the last 2-3 years. It got tossed to the garage sale pile... I, of course had to snatch it up right away.  :)



Here it is -- it's a light green color.  Ok, there are nice light green colors, 
but this guy just reminds me too much of the 90's. 



I figured it needed a little shaping up... so I did what I always do.. spray paint!



I used a Satin Matte finish and made sure I got every nook and cranny.



My plan is to actually put this in my bathroom to either put wash cloths or towels.

I could even use it for some make up -- then I can just grab the basket and do my daily routine!
I could also put some plates in there and use it for fruit in the kitchen.


Ok, now I'm going to ask you for help -- how else can I use this rack?
I'm sure there's a lot of good ideas out there!

I'll let you know what I end up doing and take a pic of where I put it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...