Friday, June 25, 2010

The best pair of pants EVER

I realllly enjoy the color pink.  It's one of those colors that can make anything bright and cheerful.  There's only one time that I do not like pink... well, detest it actually. And that is when it is in my eye.  It's not bright. It's not cheerful. It's downright poppycock. 

Yes, I just used the word poppycock. Don't judge me.

I am also quite perterbed that my computer has seen it's last days. This week is testing my patience more than socks worn with sandals!

But, when I am feeling down, all I have to do is think of my favorite things - like Julie Andrews would tell me.  And one of my absolute favorite, favorite, favorite things is these pair of pants:




CUFFED MICRO TWILL PANT
Item #3870-0009














I know you're probably like.. "Out of all the wonderful things in the world, she picks pants..?"  But seriously, you don't know how AMAZING these pants are.  They're from Ricki's.  They're grey.  They are super slick.

The best part is they are available in 3 lengths, which is great for me because I always need the long pair. They come above the waist so they don't cut you off in an awkward spot. That's the worst!  That little band that wraps over and buttons on the side is more than wonderful.

I constantly search all over for pants I can wear for work. It's hard work!! I should get paid for that!!

This is how good they are - I went back and bought another pair in black. I don't do that very often unless I love, love, love something.

K - there's a $10 off sale if you get a pair on their website. Go and buy some!

You heard me... go!

1 comment:

  1. This is seriously my favorite post for sure!!! It brought a smile to my face and even caused me to giggle. I loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...